Saturday 17 July 2010

"MY RELATIONSHIP WITH COMMON FAILED" - SERENA WILLIAMS


Serena Williams recently spoke about her failed relationship with rapper Common. They broke up in April. “His schedule is actually worse than mine,” she sighs. “He didn’t want the responsibility. It’s really tough.”

Common then began promoting his latest film, heaping enough praise on Williams that people assumed they were still on. (”Beautiful, intelligent woman, fun and spiritual woman. I think she’s an incredible person,” he [Common] told Access Hollywood.)

Williams looks befuddled — befuddled but coquettish. “So I called him and I was like, Why are you saying all this stuff when we’re not together?”

ON HER PHYSIQUE: “I was 23 when I realized that I wasn’t Venus. She’s totally different,” she explains. “I’m super-curvy. I have big boobs and this massive butt. She’s tall and she’s like a model and she fits everything. I was growing up, wanting to be her, wanting to look like her, and I was always fitting in her clothes, but then one day I couldn’t.” She pauses. “But it’s fine. Now I’m obviously good, but it’s a weird thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment