Tuesday 23 November 2010

SOULJA'S TESTIMONY


Grammy-nominated hip hop artist SouljaBoy has built what is arguably the largest and most engaged community in social media history—all through the use of his SayNow number. The rapper ingeniously put his number in the hook of his #1 single "Kiss Me Thru the Phone", spawning the growth of his mobile army of fans to 5 million and counting (click here to watch his music video). To date, these fans have called SouljaBoy's number over 50 million times, listened to more than 150 million pieces of voice content, and recorded 10 million fan messages back to him. SouljaBoy regularly uses SayNow’s platform to engage his community with weekly voice messages, photos, texts, exclusive song leaks and to have live conversations.

Testimonial:
"My biggest advantage I would have to say, would be my phone number with this company I got called Say Now, and the phone number that you hear, 678-999-8212…I got over 2.2 million subscribers that I can reach with one phone call. That's how I leak songs out and that's how I let my fans know what city I'm gonna be in so that my shows can be sold out."

No comments:

Post a Comment