Saturday 18 September 2010

TONI PAYNE FLAIRS UP ON TWITTER


Toni Payne has finally broken her silence and she choosed social networking site TWITTER to pour out her mind on the backlog of the news that 9ice has rounded up the video to the song he dedicated to dissing Ruggedman.

Below are her tweets in the order in which they were tweeted:

"Its like a bad joke! Yeah silence is Golden but sh!t not wen its concerning d mother of ur ONLY kid. Like!"

"All dat bloody energy spent on recording a stupid diss track for sum1 who helpd u along d way cuda bin spent telling d bloody truth!"

"Talk I’m listening! WTF is dat? Waaay childish! Yeah dumb move to record ur call n make it public but dumber move offending God"

"I shud get a flippin ACE bloody award for most patient woman in flippin lagos. Another chick wuda gone buck wild on dude"

"Instead of apologizing 4 d pain n drama dudes PR team started dey r busy dragging the issue further instead of lettin it die a natural death"

"Yeah it will sell d Album o but consider it blood money for every insult av gotten, for every tear I’ve shed, 4 every pain av felt"

"My silence has been taken 4 granted, my love has made me out to be d fool. Now u f-ing talk I’m listening."

"Consider every unit sold a tear drop from me n trust me God don’t like ugly, what sort of dude doesn’t consider his child or d woman had him"

"Sall good! Upon it all! I’m soaring higher! Working harder! Achieving my dreams! Yall cudnt kill what’s inside me! God dint let yall"

"So continue spending all dat time and energy on him o instead of sortin out ur life! Talk I’m listening! av talked and I no ur listening"

"One more getting bak story and ill FLIP! Without an apology as public as dat stupid bad idea Press Release! It aint gonna happen! Nuff said!"

"Whore! Bitch! Ashewo! Av heard it all and hez seen it all yet integrity wasn’t dashed d day my love was born. Too bad and too sad."

"I shut my mouth and took it all 4d love I had for my son, for d love I had for him. Now its being pissed on in d most ridiculous way!"

"Let dis issue die a natural death! Let me av my peace! Money isn’t and can never be worth my peace of mind! Especially if I NEVER offended u"

"Release dat diss track for Rugged and I will officially know u don’t know or fear God. Let dat fake manager of urs push u till u can’t move"

"Sept 20! Ki olorun da emi gbogbo wa si. That day I will fully understand d type of person I said “I do” to."

"With dat said I’m finna finish my Ice Cream, take a nice warm bath and enjoy me sum Africa Magic Yoruba!"

No comments:

Post a Comment